Terms and Conditions
By purchasing products, event registrations, or making payment for services to Eloise Bennett and her affiliates, you are agreeing to Eloise Bennett’s terms and conditions. Please read carefully:
1. A place in an online, home study, and or in-person workshop/course/event is only secured on the acceptance of a completed registration form and receipt of a non-refundable deposit. If, for any reason, a participant is not accepted the deposit will be refunded before the workshop/course/event starts.
2. Eloise operates a 48 hour cancellation policy for 1-1 consultations If you cancel at least 48 hours prior to the day of your arrival you will not be charged if later than this you will be awarded a credit note.
3. Participants are responsible for their own well-being always and must inform Eloise’s directly of any matters affecting their health for the duration of the workshop. Because the nature of the course is transformative, students who are in need may be required to undertake additional psychotherapeutic counselling to help them address personal issues.
4. Eloise reserves the right to ask a student to leave the course. All participants must respect the other participants irrespective of race, colour, creed or gender and will endeavour to respect any values that may be different from their own.
5. Confidentiality provides privacy and safety within the group. Whilst there is no automatic presumption that all information given is confidential, students must work within the guideline that all personal information about group members is confidential.
6. Should difficulties arise with another member of the group, participants must call upon the group, Eloise Bennett for mediation and resolution. Students who pay for the whole workshop in advance and decide to leave the course before the end will not be refunded.
7. Eloise Bennett enforces all known health & safety practices that are seen to be correct in the light of current understanding of the workshop subject.
8. Eloise Bennett, the organizer/s and the venue are not, and will not, be held liable for any assumed damage that is deemed to occur at any time.
9. Payments for online courses, home study, in person workshops/events/retreats must be paid in full 2 weeks before the date of the event.
10. Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.
I confirm that I have read, understood and agree to abide by Eloise Bennetts terms and conditions. I hereby state that I, or any persons acting on my behalf, will not hold or claim against Eloise Bennett, or any of her stuff, venues and organizers for any damages assumed or otherwise for any conditions, be it emotional, mental, spiritual, physical or financial relating to any transmission/activation/event/workshop with Eloise Bennett.
Who are we
Our website address: https://eloise-bennett.com.
Your privacy is important to us, we take your privacy very seriously and can assure you that all your information remains confidential as you would expect. This applies to information given during consultations and readings along with your basic contact details. Consultation notes are stored securely for 7 years following your last appointment with me and then destroyed. To better protect your privacy Eloise Bennett provides this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information Eloise Bennett Collects
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on Eloise Bennett web site. All information marked with an asterisk (*) is required for a particular service.
Our website https://eloise-bennett.com requires you to provide some personal information requesting Eloise Bennett’s services. All of the information collected during registration is strictly confidential and only shared with payment processors as needed. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Your Name
- Your address
- Email address
- Contact phone numbers
- Accommodation, emergency contact, dietary and medical history information if registering for a residential event
Any payments made to Eloise Bennett are made through our PayPal account. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties. In the process of making payments for goods and services Eloise Bennett provides, PayPal may also request your:
- Your Name
- Billing and Shipping Address(es)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit Card number or other payment information.
Your IP address may also be logged. IP addresses may be used in fraud prevention and/or to prosecute perpetrators of fraud or other abuses.
How Eloise Bennett Uses Information
Eloise Bennett uses the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order or provide services you have requested. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
Eloise Bennett uses the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
Eloise Bennett uses return email addresses to answer Eloise Bennetts sales requests, and to send out information newsletters if you have indicated that you wish to receive these. All newsletters sent provide you with the ability to opt-out from receiving such newsletters. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our web sites if you would like to use our services or receive newsletters from Eloise Bennett. Information you submit on our websites will not be used for any other purpose.
Finally, Eloise Bennett never uses or shares the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
The Eloise Bennett Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, Eloise Bennett has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Eloise Bennett collects online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that Eloise Bennett collects online and maintains by sending us an email requesting this data. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.