Terms and Conditions
By purchasing products, event registrations, or making payment for services to Eloise Bennett and her affiliates, you are agreeing to Eloise Bennett’s terms and conditions. Please read carefully:
1. A place in an online, home study, and or in-person workshop/course/event is only secured on the acceptance of a completed registration form and receipt of a non-refundable deposit. If, for any reason, a participant is not accepted the deposit will be refunded before the workshop/course/event starts.
2. Eloise operates a 48 hour cancellation policy for 1-1 consultations If you cancel at least 48 hours prior to the day of your arrival you will not be charged if later than this you will be awarded a credit note.
3. Participants are responsible for their own well-being always and must inform Eloise’s directly of any matters affecting their health for the duration of the workshop. Because the nature of the course is transformative, students who are in need may be required to undertake additional psychotherapeutic counselling to help them address personal issues.
4. Eloise reserves the right to ask a student to leave the course. All participants must respect the other participants irrespective of race, colour, creed or gender and will endeavour to respect any values that may be different from their own.
5. Confidentiality provides privacy and safety within the group. Whilst there is no automatic presumption that all information given is confidential, students must work within the guideline that all personal information about group members is confidential.
6. Should difficulties arise with another member of the group, participants must call upon the group, Eloise Bennett for mediation and resolution. Students who pay for the whole workshop in advance and decide to leave the course before the end will not be refunded.
7. Eloise Bennett enforces all known health & safety practices that are seen to be correct in the light of current understanding of the workshop subject.
8. Eloise Bennett, the organizer/s and the venue are not, and will not, be held liable for any assumed damage that is deemed to occur at any time.
9. Payments for online courses, home study, in person workshops/events/retreats must be paid in full 2 weeks before the date of the event.
10. Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.
I confirm that I have read, understood and agree to abide by Eloise Bennetts terms and conditions. I hereby state that I, or any persons acting on my behalf, will not hold or claim against Eloise Bennett, or any of her stuff, venues and organizers for any damages assumed or otherwise for any conditions, be it emotional, mental, spiritual, physical or financial relating to any transmission/activation/event/workshop with Eloise Bennett.
The information contained in this website is general in nature and is for the purpose of promoting relaxation, clarity, feeling of well~ being and increased energy flow.
The reader or participant in any events promoted on this website is advised to consult with a physician or other medical professional advice before undergoing any therapy or treatment discussed herein.
Eloise’s consultations and courses are complementary to other professional treatments, they are not a substitute for medical examination and/or diagnosis and that it is recommended that the client see GP or another professional for any physical or mental illness.
Eloise does not prescribe medication or diagnose, but may advise a participant options for self-help natural healing for which they take responsibility.
Neither Eloise, nor her partners, associates and publishers, accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the information or consequences from the use or misuse of the information contained herein.